Monday 30 September 2024

New beginnings

 Hello and welcome. Today I'm sharing some news as well as a card. Gill has decided to retire from 2 Big Girls Crafting.  Gill's decision will of course bring changes. Change can be hard but they are often the start a wonderful new adventures. I'm looking forward to continuing my creative journey with you all here and on Facebook. 

The name of the blog and page are changing to Cary@2BGCrafting. I shall still be sharing projects and inspiration with you all but it may take a few weeks for changes to take places and settle into place properly. So please bear with me during this time of change.

OK so let's get to the really important stuff .. the crafting! 


Today's sample is a clean and simple card made using the oh so cute Snowy Wonder..and yes it is the same stamp set that I used for last week's inspiration 😀 It's just tooo good to stop using !

Snowy wonder stampin up simple clean Christmas card easy stamping

The card uses just 1 image stamp, 1 sentiment stamp , 1 card base and some scraps of white cardstock!  This is a clean and simple card that is both contemporary in look but also very quick and easy to make in multiples!  Perfect for Christmas cards! But the design would work for many different occasions just swap out the image and sentiment. 

Well that's it for today from me. Please join me in wishing  Gill well in her next adventure. I hope you will pop back and see what's happening tomorrow as my adventure continues.

Thank you 

Cary xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment