Friday 6 September 2024

Fun Fold Friday - Changing Leaves

Hello, today is the end of the week's blog posts for me and I have gone with a fold that sort of appeared. Using the Changing Leaves stamp set, I decided to make a simple fold and incorporate a few die cuts and some of the sentiments. My fold really is simple. Using a piece of A4 card, I scored the piece in half lengthwise and widthwise then cut off the top left rectangle. I then scored down the left hand panel to give 2 narrow, identical panels on the left hand side of the card base. I trimmed about 2 mm from the 2 edges of the remaining top rectangle on the right so that the card would close comfortably when the panel is closed down. I burnished all of the folds and started to add some DSP. 

I started by adding some Peach Pie glimmer card from the 2024 - 2026 In Colour Glimmer onto the 2 left hand panels. I then added some of the Vellum DSP from the coordinating Graceful Greenery Vellum on top of the glimmer. It gives a lovely background. I trimmed down the panel that I had cut off to 10cm by 14.4cm and added it to the inisde on the right hand side of the card base. 

I then took a piece of DSP from another coordinating paper called Season of Green and Gold. It's gorgeous!! I added  that to the front of the right hand panel then added a frame that I had made from the glimmer paper. On top of that, I added the white patterened vellum from the Changing Leaves vellums. After chopping a few of the ferns and berried, I added them to the card in different places. 

 

stampin up 2biggirlscrafting season of green and gold changing leaves vellum changing leaves stamp set dies

stampin up 2biggirlscrafting season of green and gold changing leaves vellum changing leaves stamp set dies

stampin up 2biggirlscrafting season of green and gold changing leaves vellum changing leaves stamp set dies

stampin up 2biggirlscrafting season of green and gold changing leaves vellum changing leaves stamp set dies

Well that's it from me this week. It has been a very busy one. Trips to the doctors, dentist and more importantly my grandson Theo and Great-Grandson Lucien both started school on Wednesday. They walked off so happily and full of beans in their bright blue jumpers, white polo shirts and grey pressed trousers. Oh bless them! 

Anyway, Cary will be back to share her creations on Monday and I will be back the following week.  Until then and as always, take care, stay well but of course.....

KEEP ON CRAFTING

 😍😍😍 xxx Gill xxx 😍😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment