Tuesday 15 October 2024

Halloween spells

It's a  Spooky scary skeletons time of year and this song goes round and round in my head!


With this on my mind I have decided to share some inspiration using the Halloween spells paper and sticker pack that is part of the new scrapbook offering from Stampin' Up! Now scrapbooking is something that I'm planning on exploring in the new year but these papers just caught my attention! The bright bold colours and fun patterns spoke to me.

Halloween spells stampin up stickers easy non Halloween cards

Now you can buy the papers without the sticker sheet but if you , like me , don't have any Halloween stamps these will work perfectly! 

Here in the UK we don't do halloween as much as they do in North America. But I love the cute cards that I've been seeing on the Internet and wanted to have a go too! 

So here is the first halloween card made using the pattern papers, stickers and other bits from my stash. The card has a simple fold back front panel. This is made by taking a standard A6 card base and folding the front right hand side back. The measurements are a piece of cardstock 14.85cm x 10.5cm scored at 4cm and 10.5cm. Then folded as a mountain and a valley. 


Isn't he just the cutest ghost 😍 he's made using 2 different die sets. One called Lifetime of love and another called Around the bend
Now neither of these sets have anything to do with halloween but they had the shapes I wanted to create the ghost 👻 
The sentiment on the inside is from the sticker sheet and the boo was created using the Mini Alphabet dies.

Halloween spells stampin up stickers easy non Halloween cards

Don't want to make halloween cards? Don't worry I've got you covered too! For every halloween card shared there will be a non-halloween version! Made using the same papers and layout and various items from my stash.

Halloween spells stampin up stickers easy non Halloween cards

For this version of the card I have used the same dies and the coordinating stamp set for the sentiments. I also used a different colour cardstock than the halloween version.

Halloween spells stampin up stickers easy non Halloween cards

Isn't this dotty paper so fun? The bold background purple and the softer shade of lilac for the dots is lovely 💜 
Hopefully you'll agree with me that these papers don't just work for halloween! 

Halloween spells stampin up stickers easy non Halloween cards


No comments:

Post a Comment