Monday 5 March 2012


Well you sure can't say that I'm a regular blogger can you?????


Any way here's a photo of a little 6" wreath I made using the wonderful stripped grosgrain ribbon and the beautiful Spice Cake papers and the oh so useful beautiful wings embosslet.
















In the other photo you can see I have also been playing with some mdf hearts that I picked up at Make It show in Farnborough and scraps of newsprint paper and got very messy with inks!! Nothing new there then if you know me LOL These little beauties are all made with the scraps from my work table...don't you just love it when you find a use for some of those scraps that you just "can't bear" to throw away :)

Any way I'm away to my bed know but I'll have some sneak peeks of the cards I've made for the up coming men's class to post tomorrow ......fingers crossed!!! LOL

Have fun

Cary xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment