Saturday 16 February 2013

Top Note Die

When I received my die I went mad and cut lots of them.  And this is the result.
I cut several into 4 and fan folded them, with a dab of glue on each one and the beautiful Designer Builder Brads to hold them together. A punch of Baja Breeze on the brad with an epoxy bubble, a message from Curly Cute stamp set, a piece of Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon and one of the gorgeous Paper Doilies. 
This one I've used only Whisper White cardstock and the Platinum Shimmer Paint for the message from Curly Cute. 
Again using the Top Note Die into 4 but this time I threaded Bakers Twine through the hole and added 2 buttons, the large and the very small of the Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons. Finished off with some Rhinestones and Organza Ribbon.
Ideal for a wedding?


Using the Scallop Trim Border punch I layered Baja Breeze and Brushed Gold cardstock onto a Very Vanilla Card, half  a Top Note die cut, added some Curly Label punches,a piece of Baja Breeze ribbon and a message from Petite Pairs. 

Similar to the one above but this time I added the Baja Breeze onto the Brushed Gold then punched out the border. It snipped some of the top of the border away but has left what looks like little teeth on the Baja Breeze. I have used some of the discontinued buttons this time (Waste Not Want Not)!

Champagne Glimmer Paper is Gorgeous! 
Crumb Cake Top Note onto Basic Black, Melon Mambo and a Whisper White card. Scallop Circle Punches, Small Heart punch outs in Glimmer paper and Melon Mambo card stock, Organza ribbon and Pearls Basic Jewels to finish off. 
 

Similar to the one above but this time, Very Vanilla, Melon Mambo and Champagne Glimmer Paper for this one. I am tight with Glimmer Paper so this was thin left over strips of paper mitred at the corners stuck to the back of the Top Note which I embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder. 




For the next 2, I punched the Very Vanilla base card with the Scallop Edge border punch and Scallop Trim Border punch, matted Basic Grey and Pink Pirouette cardstock, cut the Top Note and mounted on top. Added messages from Bring on the Cake and onto the Decorative label punch. Some Pearls and a piece of discontinued ribbon. 











1 comment:

  1. VERY pretty! The first is my favourite, could it because it's blue??? Do I spy crumb cake creeping in there? LOL.x

    ReplyDelete