Wednesday 17 February 2016

WEEKLY INSPIRATION

The Sky's The Limit
FREE Stamp set during SALEABRATION
This set is only available until 16th February

I  said that I could make a feminine card using this set! I wasn't sure at first seeing the set but I'm really pleased with it. I hope you like it. Do you think it worked?

This time it was mainly cardstock, which was die cut with the circles framelets, a doily and some silver metallic thread. I used the remainder of the card that I had cut the circle with to give me the border for the stamped images of the curvy cloud and heart.
Oh, and I did emboss the large scalloped circle with the Decorative Dots TIEF



 
During January and March 31st, Stampin' Up! have SALEABRATION time. 
For every £45 spend on product within the ideas books and catalogues, you can choose any 1 of the FREE products in the Saleabration leaflet. £90 will entitle you to 2 FREE products,
 £135 will give you 3 FREE products and so on.
Look forward to you visiting tomorrow.
Gill and Cary

No comments:

Post a Comment