Tuesday 21 June 2016

All Day Class projects

All Day Class projects.

Following on from yesterday, here are some more of the class projects.

My first reaction when I saw the picture of this I thought it was a box!
I was puzzled why Cary had made 'another' box when she had made the notelet cards and box as shown yesterday.
IT IS NOT A BOX! Cary assured me.
She was of course correct. 
It is a 4 sided card. I have never seen one of these before and the result that everyone made was perfect. Cary has heat embossed in gold over 3 sides and a Whisper White panel for the message on the last panel.
Some of the ladies copied Cary's card and other went 'off piste' and changed the Mint Macaron to Melon Mambo, Dapper Denim and Whisper White. Others then used some of their Pop of Pink DSP

 




















This is the picture taken as they all started to look into their goody bags to see what they had.
Cary went Pineapple and Flamingo mad by making bottle holders with flamingos.
Curvy Keepsake boxes with pineapple tops and even hanging decorations over the door!

 
Lots of fun was had by all I am pleased to say.
I hope that you can pop by tomorrow and see some more projects.
Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment