Friday 29 July 2016

Note cards and box

Swirly Bird

Day 5
Today's project is a simple (yes, simple again) set of Note cards.
I have to make several hundred Thank You cards in the next few weeks
so I thought that I would practice!
Also, I don't know about you but there is always an occasion that I need a card quickly.
 So I'm going to get ahead of myself!
I have used all of this years new In Colours.
Emerald Envy, Dapper Denim, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum and Flirty Flamingo.
I added the butterfly die-cut from Bold Butterflies framelits.
The message is from Bunch of Blossoms stamp set.

 

I always need a card for some reason or another. I didn't want too many boxes on my table and I needed Post It Notes too.
So I designed this container below.
I have made it big enough to take standard size C6 cards and envelopes too.



The box was decorated before I stuck it all together. (You can't do it after)! 







Thank you for popping by this week. 
I hope you find some inspiration for your projects.
If you have, please send us a picture to show what you made?
Cary is back next week. I can't wait for her to show you what she has made.
They're really great!

No comments:

Post a Comment