Thursday 25 August 2016

Perpetual Calendar

Butterflies

Today, I've gone Butterfly barmy!
The little set of the butterflies are really lovely and so delicate.

 I

I have added a few die-cuts of butterflies to follow the little ones.
I inked the butterflies in So Saffron then 'kissed' the edges with Calypso Coral ink and stamped 
onto the Whisper White mat.  
The mat was then embossed with Petal Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
I stamped a small piece of cardstock with the little butterflies in So Saffron and Calypso Coral.
Using daubers, I added Pear Pizazz then Soft Sky. 
Die-cut the large butterflies using Bold Butterflies and Butterflies thinlits. 
Butterflies, in my opinion, cry out for rhinestones!

 O

The message is from Over The Rainbow stamp set.
Using the names of the months stamps from Perpetual Calendar, I stamped and trimmed them to make
the small collection of the 'Sunshine' months when butterflies are around.
Just a little fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment