Wednesday 22 February 2017

Designer Tin of Cards - Day 3

Today I used the busiest of the 4 designs of the cards from the tin.
I wasn't too sure whether I liked it or not as it is totally different from the 
clean and simple card bases that I usually work on.
I've surprised myself!


I cut one of the vellum squares and a piece of Whisper White card in half diagonally. 
Trimmed it down to 1cm V just to edge the vellum. 
These were mounted onto the card with Dimensionals foam shapes.


Adding a few of the die cut balloons, small pieces of the Baker's Twine and a message from 
Designer Tin of Cards stamp set.


My son's friend has passed his driving test today and I thought this would be perfect for him. 
The message was punched out with a 2" Circle punch and the edges were rolled across 
the Emerald Envy Ink Pad to make them stand out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment