Monday 20 March 2017

Weekly Inspiration

Hello, Well, what CAN I say?
 Cary really did loose it with her Marbles Technique last week didn't she?
For this week's inspiration I am showing you some projects made using 
Stampin' Up! Foil sheets.

This first card was made using the Silver Foil sheet as a main mat for the front of the card.


Using the NEW textured impressions embossing folder Hexagon, I embossed the foil.
The folder is a very thick folder and it's designed so to ensure the detail perfectly.


I believe this is called an easel fold card but this time I added an additional fold too.
I used Urban District and One Wild Ride stamp sets for this card.
 

The DAD was stamped onto Very Vanilla cardstock and then mounted onto Delightful Dijon.
I love the detail that has gone into the letters.


 The additional fold at first covers the message inside as above.


The finished image. 


No comments:

Post a Comment