Tuesday 25 April 2017

Tuscan Vineyard - Day 2 and a SNEAK PEAK!

I got carried away with the project today when I made a One Sheet Wonder
 using the leaves from the set. I used only half an A4 sheet to make the prints
 and these are the 3 cards from that. 
I used Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry cardstock and ink pad.
 

The first card I cut out each rectangle and then layered them onto Rich Razzleberry cardstock. They were then each mounted using Dimensionals. Of course I had to add a little bling with Rhinestones.
 

The second one was a strip from the left over sheet mounted on a debossed card using the Cable Knit Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. The shape is perfect for Stampin' Up! Dimensionals. A small strip of ribbon from the Sending Love combo pack tied with a simple knot.

  

The remaining strip of prints were used for this last one. Just a simple piece cut into equal width strips and mounted onto card. All of the messages are from the Falling For You stamp set.


As always, I like to show simple projects that are easy for anyone to do.


  



           

 


  Have you discovered the Sneak Peak yet? More to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment