Monday 29 January 2018

Weekly Inspiration - Cake Soiree

Cake Soiree

This week I am showing some cards made with the Cake Soiree stamp set
from the NEW Stampin' Up!Seasonal Spring/Summer Catalogue.


I call this a Peekaboo card. I don't know the proper name but this is what my granddaughter 
called it!
I recently made this card using the Layering Ovals dies for a class and again as my swap at our team training. 
Cary had made another from my card using the Lots of Labels dies as I've used here.
Much easier than it looks, I made 23 the day before training.
 

 I used the Sweet Cake Framelits Dies which coordinate with the stamps. 
They have some lovely leaf shapes which I used to embellish the front of my card.

  

I used Whisper White, Bermuda Bay and Pool Party Ink and Cardstock.
The coordinating Designer Series Paper Stack, was used for the 2 mats.


Here is the original card that I made for the class. 
This one I used Pool Party and Whisper White Cardstock and Ink pad.

 

I used the Lovely Wishes stamp set for the messages on this one.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment