Wednesday 12 December 2018

Inspiration - Day 3

Hello. Here are some more project given to me on Sunday by other Stampin' Up! demonstrators.


This lovely pink card was made by Stephanie Pordrum. It's my sort of card. Simple and elegant with lots of lovely background. Stephanie used Piece of Cake which is another stamp set in the new catalogue which comes out in January 2019


This amazing one above was made by Karen Franks.
 Karen used Brushos and In The Season stamp set.


This amazing box is so clever.  I'm not totally sure but I think that Bridget Metcalf made this brilliant box. The top is like a Christmas Cracker opening but it springs back and shuts too! Great!!


Whoever made it used the Geared Up Garage and Designer Series Papers from the forthcoming New Seasonal Catalogue. Out in January 2019


 This gorgeous little gift box I love but sadly I cannot remember who made it!
I love to give credit to whoever makes the items but can't in this case so I apologise.
Needle and Thread is the stamp set used on this one. This is another stamp set in the new catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment