Friday 19 May 2017

Acetates - Day 5
 
For my last project this week, I went card crazy! As Stampin' Up! demonstrators, Cary and I hold workshops and classes. To thank our hostess at a workshop we generally like to give a little thank you gift for them holding it. I thought that this would make an ideal gift.


I have made 6 little notelet cards with envelopes to fit and made a little container to pop them into. Yes, it's another sneak peak! 


Very simple little cards and messages for gift cards or whatever. I have used the 2016/2018 In Color DSP stack all in Sweet Sugarplum and Whisper White. Some of the papers I punched out the corners 
with a 1" circle punch and some I used a corner rounder punch.


I used the Classic Label punch and Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set for the words. 
The insides were all left blank.


Here is the side view of the box, this time I have used the silver side on the outside and gold inside.
Gorgeous design on the acetate isn't it?


The box has slots in the sides and handle holes each end too.


I hope you have found some inspiration from this weeks projects. Please share them if you have. 
Don't forget to pop in next week to see what creations Cary will come up with.
Many thanks, Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment