Monday 1 May 2017

Weekly Inspiration - Colour

Happy 1st of May everyone.
This week I have been working one of the Stampin' Up! colours.
I have chosen Emerald Envy which is one of the In Color range that we have for 2 years and then it 
gets replaced by 5 more new In Colors.
I like to chose something that pushes me and my imagination.
So here goes...


I have used Emerald Envy cardstock and ink pad for today and made a Twisted Easel card.
Using Lift Me Up Stamp set and Up and Away Thinlits Dies for the balloon.

  
The other colours balloons are Blushing Bride, Pool Party, So Saffron and Marina Mist using Ink pads.
I die cut 4 balloons, folded them in half and stuck one half to the next balloon. Then when it was dry, 
I glued both sides onto the card base.


I finished off with the 2 messages both cut using the Decorative Label Punch which is sadly
 retiring at the end of this month.



No comments:

Post a Comment