Tuesday 26 December 2017

Weekly Inspiration - Day 2

Soft Sayings Card Kit 

Today's cards were from the lovely Soft Saying Card Kit.
This kit has 20 cards and envelopes as well as die cut flowers and leaves in gold foil and cardstock. Baker's Twine in Lemon Lime Twist and Washi Tape in Tranquil Tide stripe.


It even has an instruction leaflet just to show the possibilities.



Here are 2 of the cards that I made with the kit.

 

The pink one above, I used the white die cut and just by adding the leaf die cuts, I think it adds another
lovely splash of colour.

 

 

 This card below is even simpler. I've already said that I like simple cards haven't I?
This one is just that. Only a few die cuts and another simple message to make this one.

 
 

 

Here is some of the items that are included in the kit.
This kit also has a refill set too. More cards, die cuts etc to make even more lovely cards.

 



This whole kit is only £31. 50. Very well worth it I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment