Friday 15 December 2017

Weekly Inspiration - Day 5

Today I'm back within my comfort zone.
Very simple Whisper White and Smoky Slate cardstock with Silver Glimmer Paper.


I added a mat of DSP behind the white die cut mat using a piece of card 
from the Year of Cheer Speciality Designer Series Paper. 
I just LOVE that paper! 4 different designs all absolutely beautiful.


Card Front Builder Framelits were used for the die cutting of the trees and the outer silver frame.


Finally, the double tree die cut was cut out of the White mat then die cut again 
from a small piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.

Smoky Slate Ink for the message inside to complete the card. 
Thank you for joining me this week.
Please pop by next week as Cary will be back to 
show some of her lovely ideas to hopefully inspire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment