Monday 6 May 2024

Make it simple Monday Submarine Life

 Happy bank holiday Monday... if you're in the UK that is.. otherwise happy Monday 😊 Along with many other lucky people I'll be having a lovely meal out with my family including my 6 year old grandson and my 4 year old niece... so you know it's going to get a little bit crazy 🤪. 

So with youngster's of all ages and those who are young at heart in mind I will be sharing inspiration using the fun Submarine Life stamps and it's coordinating punch

Submarine life stampin up quick easy simple stamping fun bright hello card

I was really glad that this fun set made it's way into the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalogue. It was one I'd brought from the mini catalogue and hadn't had a chance to play with yet!
The cute and fun images are sure to bring a smile to any ones face!


Submarine life stampin up quick easy simple stamping fun bright hello card



Don't you just love the clean and simple layout of this one layer card?
I think these cute underwater critters look so good in the bright bold colours they were stamped in.

Submarine life stampin up quick easy simple stamping fun bright hello card

Please pop by every day this week as I have more fun inspiration to share using the Submarine Life stamps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment