Thursday 7 April 2016

Weekly Inspiration, Sprinkles of LIfe

My future grandchildren were here today and we played with Zoo Babies which inspired me for today's card. 
                         They helped too! They wanted to put ALL of the animals on the card.                                      Have you ever tried teaching a 7 and 4 year old about less is more? WOW! 
Not the easiest thing to do, I can assure you!
The message, trees and leaves were stamped and punched with Sprinkles of Life
 and the Tree Builder Punch.
The children stamped the animals while I sponged some ink over the So Saffron to give some shading and texture.               
I am pleased to say that Jayden, the 7 year old, knew what it was!         
        
 
The sun is from Kinda Eclectic.
Thank you for stopping by, please come by tomorrow and see the next project?  
Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment