Friday 8 April 2016

Weekly Inspiration, Sprinkles of Life

      I realised that I hadn't made one of the more popular images using the stamp set, so here it is. 
I would never be able to go out and order that many scoops of ice cream but it is so nice to dream!
The ice cream was made using the cloud image, stamped and punched using the Tree Builder punch. The cone was stamped onto So Saffron using So Saffron ink. 
The sprinkles were added using the stamp, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo and So Saffron ink pads.
The Dsp is from It's My Party and the patterns I chose remind me of the images 
I've seen of a 1950's cafe. Even down to adding half of a doily as a napkin.  
The handle of the spoon is made with a small strip of a Silver Foil Sheet.
Fun to do and I hope you've got some ideas and inspiration for other projects.
We would both love to see some of your ideas following on from our projects. 
Cary will be back next week, so please pop in to see what amazing things she has designed.
Thank you, 
Gill
  

No comments:

Post a Comment