Monday 18 April 2016

Weeky Inspiration

Vellum Cardstock is the Stampin' Up! product that I am hoping to inspire you with this week.
Cary and I spent Saturday in Telford with 380 + other demonstrators.
When we meet we swap cards and products with each other. 
All made up with Stampin' Up! product of course.
 
I haven't had time to make any projects as yet as I've been catching up with my family.
 I am therfore cheating with these 
following 3 swaps that I was lucky to receive while I was in Telford.
 

This first card was made by Hilary Gregory.
 Hilary has heat embossed the vellum cardstock flowers in white embossing powder and coloured
 in with Delightful Dijon ink. 
I love the way that each flower shows a different hue.
Gorgeous!
.........................................................................................


This second project wais made by Jan Twinks. 
Jan has made a lovely little frame and added a double layered butterfly die cut from Vellum cardstock. 
The lower butterfly is covered in gold Wink of Stella which shows through the die-cut one on top. 
The top butterfly has clear Wink of Stella but my photo doesn't show how much it sparkles.
Beautiful! 
.......................................................................................
 

This last swap was made by Michelle Last.
 Michelle made this gorgeous card with the butterfly once again and it was 
die-cut from Vellum Cardstock.
In my opinion, the simple vellum butterfly enhances the stamping, ribbons, 
flowers and messages.Simply beautiful.
..........................................................................................
I hope you have been inspired by these 3 lovely projects. I know that I have.
Please pop by tomorrow where I will attempt to show some more ways 
to inspire you with vellum cardstock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment