Tuesday 10 May 2016

For today's card I have used the Pear Pizazz card stock for the card base and the mat behind the message.
The ink used is also Pear Pizazz.
As I said yesterday, I love the clean and fresh images you get with this colour.
I used the amazing Rose Wonder stamp set and Rose Garden Thinlets for this. 
Unfortunately, my picture isn't the best as it looks much flatter than it actually is. 
I clearly need to take photography lessons!
The rose has silver foil for the leaves and Very Vanilla for the centre of the rose with Real Red as the outline.
The versatility of the Rose Garden Thinlets is that you can mix and match different colours of cardstock for different aspects of the rose and the leaves.
I hope you like it.
I hope that you can pop by tomorrow. 
Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment