Monday 23 May 2016

Score Board

This week I an showing some projects using the Stampin' Up! Score Board.
This amazing tool to me is a must have. 
Don't get me wrong, I love the Envelope and Gift bag boards too but this one is perfect for me.
My first project is the simple card I made for Father's Day which is coming up very soon. 
A simple A5 card base in Basic Black cardstock with a Very Vanilla Mat. 
The Gold Foil sheet has been embossed with 
Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
The 'fan' was made using a a rectangle of cardstock cut diagonally from 
top right to bottom left corners. 
Then, using the Score Board, I scored every 1 cm right along the longest straight edge.
It was then fan folded and glued at the very bottom on both sides using Tombow glue.


The box was made using the Score Board also. A simple rectangle 6 cm larger than the card and scored at 1cm and 2 cm on each side.  
Once again I used the Softly Falling TIEF for the Very Vanilla mat.
A simple message and name in a punched banner to finish on both the card and the box.


Looking forward to 1st June when you can get to finally see the amazing new products in the New Inspiration Book?

 Please contact Cary or me if you would like a book and we will be happy to send you one.
Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment