Tuesday 29 August 2017

Black magic....

When I hear the phrase Black Magic I immediately think...chocolate!!! (Here in the UK it's the name of a box of chocolates 😉) but in the world of papercrafting it's a technique that allows you to colour on black or dark coloured card. This week's samples will all feature the technique.
For today's sample on a piece  of black card stock I stamped in versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  Next I used a chalk pen to colour in the spaces between the embossed lines. Once the chalk pen was dry I used Stampin Write Markers to colour in over the chalked areas.
I then mounted the piece onto a white mat and fixed it onto a a card base and added a sentiment.
Join me tomorrow for another sample showing this fun technique 😃





No comments:

Post a Comment