Tuesday 22 August 2017

Rich Razzleberry - Day 2

Today's card is another simple one. Messy but simple.
This time I sponged the Whisper White background mat with 
Pink Pirouette and Rich Razzleberry over a die cut Butterfly.


I die-cut another butterfly inWhisper White and gently sponged the edges with a little Rich Razz.
Before placing the butterfly I added the message from Confetti Celebration
At only £16.00 for the set of 10 celebratory stamps it's a bargain and a must have stamp set.


I added the little sparkle by winding some Silver Metallic Thread 
onto a Mini Glue Dot before adding the butterfly.



 I finished off with the Happy Birthday and a few balloons
 in 1st, 2nd and 3rd image of Rich Razzleberry.


I love the way the balloons change colour by using all of the ink up on the stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment