Wednesday 23 August 2017

Rich Razzleberry - Day 3

While I was in the mood of being a little messy, I decided to use a clear block as a stamp.
I randomly stamped the block all over the Whisper White mat until I had this finished effect.


You can still see the lines from the edge of the block but I think that just adds interest to it. 
This card is for a note card or catch up card to my sister.

While still out of my comfort zone with the messiness, I used the Crumb Cake DSP paper here. It is 1 of the 12 sheets from the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper pack.
Not one of the colours that I usually use but I think it goes well with the card and Rich Razzleberry.


I used the Garden Trellis Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for the Whisper White banners.
Then added the pieces of Crumb Cake banners. 
The messages are from Better Together stamp set.


It's my younger sister's birthday on Christmas day and though we don't get together very often
there is always so much to say in her Christmas card AND her birthday card. 
Yes, she still gets 2 cards.
There's never enough room to write what I need to so this card will be perfect.


The chef and the cake on the paper is ideal for her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment