Monday 30 October 2017

Christmas Classes

On Saturday last, Cary and I held another all Day class in Warnham.
For this class we used the Carols of Christmas stamp set.
This is the first of the cards that I made. 
The cards were all A5 cards made especially for the special friend or family member in your life.
My first card I used a piece of the Be Merry DSP as the front mat and placed that onto 
the gorgeous Fresh Fig  cardstock. 

   

I added a mini card onto that because I felt it needed more. So as I was singing the Christmas Carol of Deck the Halls, I continued by adding a jumper from the Christmas Sweaters
 and La la la la la from Santa Paws stamp sets. 


 The inside message was from the lovely Snowflake Sentiments stamp set.

I will be showing one of Cary's cards tomorrow, so please pop by to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment