Friday 27 October 2017

Weekly Inspiration - Day 5

Snowflakes Sentiments - take 2

The following cards are from a recent all day class that Cary and I held.
 
 For this card I used a piece of DSP from the Be Merry papers. 
I embossed another Snowflake, mounted it onto Gold foil and fussy cut around it. 


 The tab at the top was made stamping the message For You and is the closure for the card.

 

This is the last card from the day. This time I used the Night in Bethlehem stamp set and Dies. 
2 die cuts, 1 placed over the other using Dimensionals (foam shapes) and the pink frame,
which were added also with Dimensionals.
 I finished off with the messages from the stamp set of the same name, Night in Bethlehem.
 
 

Thank you for stopping by this week. I hope that you've been inspired by some of this week's cards.
Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment