Thursday 26 October 2017

Weekly Inspiration - Classes, Day 4

Snowflake Sentiments

Today's post are some of the cards from one of our all day classes.
This class everyone received their own set of Snowflake Sentiments stamps.

This first one is a simple embossed Snowflake on the side of the mat with the Winter Wonder TIEF. 
I die cut the Snowflake border on the side, then some individual snowflakes.  
I finished off with a strip from the beautiful Year of Cheer Washi Tape 





For this card, I used a piece of the fabulous Year of Cheer DSP. 
I die cut the scalloped border in Copper Foil card and then with Soft Sky cardstock,
the snowflake border using the Swirly Snowflake Dies from the Seasonal Brochure
 which coordinate with the stamp set.

  


For this frilly card, I scalloped 3 card mats and added swirls and snowflakes 
using the Swirly Snowflakes Dies. 
I added some different die cuts from the same set of dies as above and stamped a message on the Soft Sky, scalloped layer.
I finished off with 3 strips from the Year of Cheer Washi tape. 



  


No comments:

Post a Comment