Wednesday 7 March 2018

Colour Grey - Day 3

Today's card was made for my friends Dad! He likes pink!
So using Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and Basic Gray cardstock, this card emerged.
I embossed the Pink mat using the Hexagons Dynamic TIEF. 
I liked the de-bossed side for the front. The card was kept longer than needed 
so once embossed, I folded the top 4 cm over and got the embossed side to show too.


I cut the Pink into 4 pieces 5 cm, 4 cm, 3 cm and 2 cm strips. 
I then embossed the Happy from the Celebrations Duo TIEF's in the Smoky Slate cardstock.
I cut the letters out and stuck them onto the front as shown.


I used the Birthday from Big on Birthdays. To ensure I didn't ink the Happy too, I gently held the word back from the clear block and stamped it without inking it! 
I was rather chuffed with that!


The car is from the Guy Greetings stamp set and was stamped onto Smoky Slate using 
the same colour Ink.

Finished off by adding the sentiments inside, again from the Guy Greeting stamp set.
Apparently, my friend's dad loved his card. 
There's not many men who would appreciate a pink card.
Thankfully, he's one of them!
Phew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment