Friday 9 March 2018

Grey - Gray

My last card this week is made in Basic Gray and Very Vanilla cardstock.
I used the lovely stamp set called You're Inspiring as I love the daffodils.
 

I stamped the daffodil image and the little splodges in Versamark then poured
 Silver embossing powder over.


Once heat set, I coloured in the flowers using the Watercolour Pencils. I've had so much fun with them and they're only £14.50 for 13 gorgeous colours. 
A MUST buy as far as I'm concerned.


I find cutting around images very therapeutic, so this I did.
I added a few strips of the lovely Daffodil Delight Ribbon.

A couple of messages from the same stamp set which were also heat embossed. 
The front phrase I used the NEW Tailored Tag punch but cut each of the 2 top layers down.
Please pop by next week to see how Cary will inspire you. I'm sure she has something lovely
up her sleeve for you. 
Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment