Monday 5 March 2018

Weekly Inspiration -

Colours - Greys

 Hello again, firstly I must apologise for my absence the week before last. 
Builders, family etc. etc. all got in the way! Unfortunately, I cannot access my pc when the builder is digging up the floor in my room! As a result, I was unable to do any card making and posting.
Cary made some amazing projects last week too. One day hopefully, she will teach me how to make the Lumiere! 
This week I have had the pleasure of working with the colour Grey. 
I have used both greys from Stampin' Up! Basic Gray and Smoky Slate.
This first card I heat embossed the floral background with Versamark and Clear embossing powder.
Then using a foam brayer, (very cheap, 4 sponges and 2 handles for only £7.25) I rolled Smoky Slate 
Ink all ofer the flowers. Then buffed the excess off of the embossed areas with a tissue. 


I used Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral and Very Vanilla cardstock for this and some of the gorgeous 1/8" Sheer Ribbon. The flowers were stamped in Calypso Coral and Old Olive Ink for the stalks.
They were then fussy cut.


The stamp set for this card is Beautiful Bouquet. 37 stamps for £24
That is an absolute bargain!





No comments:

Post a Comment