Friday 27 April 2018

Awesomely fun...

Today I'm sharing a  card that I made as a result of playing with new line that Stampin Up have brought out called Stampin blends. These are alcohol markers and will be available in the new annual catalogue in available June 1st. 
I created the background after I had made a happy accident! Lol  . I have heat embossed with white onto vellum then I turned the vellum over and began to colour using the blends. As I added the light and dark colours together the alcohol began to resist each other and it left a splodgy effect so I took out the colour corrector pen to try and save it 😉 The result was rather pleasing to me . I then got out some silver foil card and layer'd it behind.  Wow it had a fab effect on the piece..it made the colours look metallic!! Sadly my photos don't do it justice, you'll have to take my word it truelly does shine like a metallic surface in real life ☺
Well  that's it from me for this week. I hope you all have a crafty weekend and will join us next week when Gill will be sharing her talented creations with us 😊
Have fun
Cary  x ☺




No comments:

Post a Comment