Wednesday 11 April 2018

Weekly Inspiration - Sketches.

Sketches with an Hello and Goodbye. 
This last weekend, Cary and I had the opportunity to join hundred's of other Stampin' Up! 
demonstrators and meet at our 'ONSTAGE' in Telford.
We had a wonderful time catching up with old friends and making new ones too.
We also had a sneak peak at the NEW Seasonal Catalogue.
Well, we were given a catalogue. We are obliged not to reveal any of the products in the book 
but we can show projects made with some.
So here we go.

The first card I have used a gorgeous NEW stamp set called Animal Outing.

 

I used a sketch from here and adjusted it to suit me.
   
I used Melon Mambo and Whisper White cardstock and Basic Gray Ink pad.



This next shot is how I dressed it up a little by adding some colouring using Watercolour Pencils 
and Rhinestones to add the bling.

 I love the little Koala in the Kangaroo's pouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment