Friday 20 April 2018

Window Sheets - Day 5

This very simple straight forward card was made using some of the left over from the day 3 card.
I kept the negative from the Glimmer paper.
 

I diecut another Celebrate from a piece of Copper Foiled card and 
placing it on the reverse of the acetate, stuck it to the Night of Navy cardstock so that
it will show through.


I love the way that the glimmer paper and foil are set off so well on the dark cardstock. 


A simple message from Amazing Congratulations on the front and inside...

 ... along with the Congratulations which was a 3 step stamping effect.
I am really pleased that this very simple card.
Honestly, it is very simple.
Thank you for joining me this week but please pop by next week to see
what amazing creations that Cary has designed.
Thank you, Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment