Monday 15 October 2018

Colour - Mango Melody 

Hello and welcome back. Some more beautiful cards by Cary last week weren't they.
I really LOVE the Dashing Deer stamp set and dies. 
Brilliant!

This week I've been playing with another of the gorgeous NEW colours from
Stampin' Up! this time it's Mango Melody.

This gorgeous orangey yellow colour is lovely and fresh, bright and looks like the inside of a really ripe mango. Yum!


For my card here, I randomly stamped the daisy from Daisy Delight stamp set.
Then using the skeleton leaf stamp and Pear Pizazz Ink pad, I stamped again.


Three more daisies which I punched out with the coordinating daisy punch.  


The messages are also in the stamp set

 Just a lovely finish to a bright fresh card.

1 comment:

  1. You are helping others to grow their knowledge by sharing such valuable information very helpful. Thank you for the share. Beauty Tips

    ReplyDelete