Friday 19 October 2018

Mango Melody - Day 5 

My last card this week is of course a Christmas Card.
We have so many classes and groups over the next few months that it's Christmas all the way!


Anyway, I used the lovely stamps from the Christmas Traditions Punch Box set.
It is at the very front inside cover of the Seasonal Catalogue.


It comes in a gorgeous Red tin box with 2 Stampin' Spots in, Real Red and Call Me Clover.
It also has the coordinating punch and a Stampin' Clear block.
6 lovely messages in one place. Perfect.


This card is White on White but I edged the card through the Mango Melody ink pad to 
give the yellowy tinge to it.


Another very simple card to finish off the week.
I hope you have found some inspiration for your projects this week.
Cary will be returning on Monday with some more of her lovely creations,
Thank you for joining me this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment