Friday 5 October 2018

Foiled Card - Day 5

This is my last card for this week so thank you in joining me.
It's coming up very, very quickly now so this  one has to be a Christmas card. 


I used Copper Foil, Gray Granite and Whisper White cardstock for this one. 
Dashing Deer stamp set and Gray Granite Ink pad.


I diecut the circle and the Reindeer from Copper Foil but as one blended into the other, I embossed the deer with the Subtle embossing Folder. 
I LOVE the effect it gives.


I embossed the white mat with Scattered Sequins embossing Folder and as I had some snowflakes left over from using the Blizzard Framelits last week, I added them too.

The messages from Dashing Deer finish this card off.
Thank you for stopping by this week. 
I hope you've found some ideas and inspiration using the gorgeous Foiled Sheets.
Gill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment