Friday 25 January 2019

Foiled Card - Shades of Black

Hello again. For my last card this week I have used the beautiful Butterfly Gala stamp set and punch.
I stamped 3 of the butterflies onto Silver Foiled card using Versamark ink.
Then poured Black embossing powder over and Heat set them. 
For information on the Butterfly Gala stamp set please click HERE
For more information on the Bundle, please click HERE

  

In addition to the Silver foiled card, I used Whisper White mat and a Smoky Slate card base.

  

Then, using Cardstock Vellum, I stamped 3 more in Stazon  ink and punched them out. Once curled, I fixed them using Sticky Dots to add dimension.


  
I stamped a message from the Butterfly Gala stamp set and punched it out using the Everyday Label Punch. Each layer was punched and punched down again on the sides to make it smaller until the last layer which was the proper size.
For more information on the silver foiled cards, please click HERE

Another very easy and straightforward card to finish off the week.
Thank you for joining me these last 2 weeks. I hope you've found some inspiration.
 Please pop in next week as Cary will have some amazing projects to inspire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment