Wednesday 23 January 2019

Stampin' Up! Foiled card 

 For today's card I've used a piece of the FREE Foiled card in Grapefruit Grove.
It comes in 2 different colours, the other is Lovely Lipstick.
I love them both but the Grapefruit Grove has an iridescent look to it as you can see by my pictures.


I used Whisper White for the card base, then a piece of the Grapefruit Grove Foil and topped it off with a panel from the Beautifully Detailed Laser-cut Speciality Paper.
Gorgeous!  
For more information about Saleabration Please click HERE


I added a small strip and a bow with the Silver Edged Whisper White Ribbon. 
To get any of the FREE products you need to spend £45 in the seasonal or annual catalogue.


The oval was die-cut using the Stitched Label Framelits. If you only have a punch, that would look
just as good too. Although I really do like the effect you get with the dies.

I completed the card with messages from Flourishing Phrases stamp set.
For more information, please click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment