Thursday 24 January 2019

Foiled Card

Today's card was made using the other colour in the Saleabration FREE product.
This time, just a Happy Birthday message die-cut from the Lovely Lipstick foil
 using the Happy Birthday Thinlit.

 

I have used Lovely Lipstick and Whisper White card for this one as well as a piece
of DSP from the In Colour range of papers.
The pattern on one side is a random stripe and the other White spots.

  

I added a strip of Whisper White, Metallic edged ribbon just under 
the decorated Whisper White mat. I used Botanical Bliss stamp set for the floral decoration.

   

I stood all 4 edges of the white mat on the ink pad.

I finished by stamping the message and punched it out using a 1 1/4" circle punch
and a piece of the DSP which shows the reverse of the stripe
 punched out using the 1 1/2" circle punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment