Wednesday 13 March 2019

More Team Swaps.

Here are the swaps and Make and Takes that Cary and I gave our team to make at our team training.
This first one is from Cary. She made this gorgeous card using the lovely new FREE papers from Salebration. They are call Painted Seasons.
Cary coordinated the papers with the Foxy Friends and a frame from the Stitched Shapes die cut in Call Me Clover card.



This next one is from me. Granny Apple Green, a Whisper White stitched Rectangle frame, a basic black mat embossed in Falling Leaves and a Whisper White Stitched Frame mat.
Using the Wonderful Romance stamps, I heat embossed in Versamark and White powder.  
Then Die cut it with the Wonderful Framelets.  




The next projects were the make and takes for the team to make.
I used Wonderful Romance stamped onto a Whisper White mat. I used a Stitched Rectangle framelit.
It gives a very simple image which can be coloured. It then opens up to.....


 ....This! The gorgeous papers from the FREE Saleabration, Painted Seasons papers.


I made this box fold in the centre of the card. I fixed a piece of vellum which has been embossed in the Climbing Vine embossing folder.


Cary made this gorgeous little box and lid. Using the Painted Seasons stamp set, we stamped around the lower part of the box (before construction). Another piec of the Painted Seasons paper was used for the lid. A little ribbon, a tag with some leaves and a message to finish it off.



 I have always wanted to make this little box so I'm really chuffed with mine. 
Cary bought chocolates to go in it too!!! What a superstar!


No comments:

Post a Comment