Monday 11 March 2019

Simplestamping week

Hello again, this week I am supposed to be showing some simplestamping projects.
However, first of all I will show some cards that we've been making in our classes.
 

I've made a few of these cards for class but this is my first version. 
Only a little stamping but then diecutting out the images. You can't see in my pictures but I embossed the frame with the MAPS embossing folder.


My second one, I used Dandelion Wishes to decorate the white mat. Stamped in Grapefruit Grove and Granny Apple Green ink onto Whisper White Card. The frame is Lovely Lipstick card.
I used the Foliage Frames and Circle Framelits for the messages on all of these cards.


This version once again, I used the Dandelion Wishes with Pineapple Punch and Granny Apple Green Ink.  The card is Granny Apple Green. This time I added the leaves borders from the Wonderful Framelits. I love the effect these give to the finished card.


This one I think is wrong! In addition to the Dandelion Wishes, I added Daisy Delight daisies which were punched out and fixed to it.  Not so happy with this one!

My last card is this. I made it for my son Jonathan's birthday. Based on the same shape, I made a few first to get it right! This time though, it folds into an A5 envelope. The others fit into a C6 envelope.


Everything he loves to do is on here!



 
Thank you for popping by today. 
Come an see what our amazing team mates have made tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. This card looks fantastic! Do you have a tutorial or measurements for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Birthday card for your son!!! Such an interesting fold! Would you be willing to share your dimensions for the card? I have a grandson who is really into space and this would be the perfect way to show off all of the planets, etc. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete