Friday 15 March 2019

#Simplestamping

Hello again. For the last day this week, I have another simple card to make.
Using stamps, ink, paper and a few watercolour pencils. I made this card.


Using a piece of paper that I created yesterday, I've made another card only this time it's not for a baby but for spring.


Yesterday I made a single sheet of A4 paper using Fable Friends and Sahara Sand ink. 
For more information on the stamp set, please click HERE


I stamped another image onto a scrap of card, this time in Memento Ink.
I used this because of the gentle colouring I did on the animal.

I finished off with a simple message cut with a 1 1/4" circle punch. Then another piece of Melon Mambo and the 1 1/2" circle punch and fixed them together.
A little duck into the corner and now it's complete.
Thank you for joining us this week. I look forward to seeing back here next week.
:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment