Friday 15 February 2019

#simplestamping

For the last card of the week I decided to add a little something to my #simplestamping card... a punched  out shape! Punches are ideal for those just starting their crafting journey.  They're not to expensive, take up little space and can be used in multiple ways. The stamps I used are the Florentine Filigree photopolymer set from the spring summer catalogue from Stamp Up. As they are photopolymer the enable the crafter to create repeat patterns with no effort or tools other than a block to hold the stamp.
Well that's it for this week's inspiration.  I do hope you've enjoyed seeing my ##simplestampin cards and have maybe inspired you to have a go.
Next week I'll be sharing more cards
 And I hope you'll pop on by and take a peek and maybe leave a comment or 2 😊
Have a great weekend
Have fun
Cary xx



No comments:

Post a Comment