Well, it's Friday already and I hope that you've managed to get some ideas to make your own cards too. Today's card using the This Birthday Piggy stamp set, I have made a real fun fold card, sadly though I have no name for it! If anyone does know the name I will be very grateful to know too. I started by cutting a piece of Blackberry Bliss A4 card to 14.85cm by 23cm and scored along the long edge at 14.85cm. That will be then giving you a square card.
I then took another piece of card 14cm by 10cm and scored at 12cm and adhered Tear 'n tape to the back of the 2 cm strip. I lined it up along the right hand side of the 14.85cm squared card and centred it along the edge of the card.
Now for the left hand side on the card. Using my trimmer, I cut a slot 3cm in from the edge starting at 2cm up from the lower edge and 2cm from the top edge. I then moved the trimmer across 3mm to the left and repeated the slot. Then I cut the small strip out to expose the postal flap for the piece of card on the right to slide into. I used a piece of vellum from the Layering Designs 12" by 12" printed vellum papers. I then cut another strip of Blackberry Bliss card 1.5cm by 12.5cm and cut a larger slot through it to finish off the edge of the slot on the card.
I used a white mat 14.4cm by 14.4cm for the inside of the card and another piece of Blackberry Bliss 10.5cm by 10.5cm and white mat 10cm by 10cm. I stamped and coloured the image of the birthday cake and piggy using Stampin' Blends pens then embossed it using the Timeworn Type Embossing folder before adding it to the Blackberry Bliss mat.
I then stamped the sleeping piggy onto a white mat 11cm by 9.5cm. This too was coloured in using Stampin' Blends pens before adding to the inside flap on the right.
I stamped the piggy on the scooter and cut it to 7.5cm by 6cm and added it to an 8cm by 6.5cm mat in Blackberry Bliss card. I die cut a piece of white card using the Potted Succulents large die then using the Stampin' Blends, I coloured in some of the individual flowers. I added Tombow multipurpose adhesive and added it to the front of the right hand panel on the card, cutting the excess off after it was dry. Using Dimensionals, I added the images and sentiments to the front and insides of the card. I stamped a few of the balloons and coloured and fussy cut them and added them to the left hand panel.