Thursday 27 June 2024

This or That Thursday - Sneak Peak Week - Winterly Tree Tops

Hello on the double take card day. Today is your time to decide which card do you prefer. My first card is a landscape style card in Coastal Cabana and using one of the little stamps which I believe is a twig with fresh buds on. I have used it as coloured lights. My son has just put up some garden lights which look very like these. I stamped them onto a white mat and then coloured them in using my Stampin' Blends pens. I then embossed it with the NEW folder called Birch Wood which goes beautifully with this set of stamps and dies. I stamped and die-cut out the birds before colouring them and then coloured in the buds or lights as I see them. A simple message of thanks and thinking of you for the inside completes this one.

THIS AND THAT

 

THIS




 

THAT 

My next card is another that I have used a mat of DSP but this time, I have added a mat of the Three Colour Glimmer papers beneath it. The colour of the Glimmer is Pretty Peacock and the DSP is Pool Party. Don't they go well together? This time a portrait style card with a sentiments across the lower part and I added a rectangle of the Glimmer paper again and added the stamped and coloured birds to the door. Beneath the door is another bird. Believe it or not but my birds started off as a very pretty yellow of Lemon Lolly! These are my tropical birds!







No comments:

Post a Comment