Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Violet Dreams slide out gift card holder

 I know I'm still in my purple era 💜 but with patter papers as beautiful as the Violet Dreams pattern papers do you blame me?

Violet dreams stampin up gift card holder

And when you have such beautiful papers you need a project thats going to show it off!
Today's inspiration does just that in spades! You'll have plenty of places to use it with this easy to create gift card holder.

From the outside it looks just like any other card...

Violet dreams stampin up gift card holder

But the inside has a fun slide out section for your gift card to go onto. Although it doesn't just have to be for gift cards you could add an extra message, or a a photo or an invitation list is as long as you'd like it to be!

Violet dreams stampin up gift card holder

The stamps used for the sentiments on this project are from the amazing Words & wishes stamp set.

To make the card you'll need...

Cardstock measuring 14.85cm x 36cm scored  at 10.5cm and 21cm ( 8½" x 5½" scored at 2¾" and 6¾") for the card base.

For the inset you'll need pattern paper measuring 12cm x 10cm scored at 1cm ( 3¾" x 4¼" scored at  ½") 

I also added a piece of white cardstock measuring 8cm x 11.5cm (3¼" x 4¼"

To see how this all comes together to create this fun card watch the video below


I hope you'll have a go at creating a card like this as its super easy and fun to share.

Have fun 

Cary xx


Disclaimer Please be aware that the inches version is for North American Letter size cardstock and as a English woman I use cm's and A4 cardstock which are both different sizes! I have tried my best to ensure the the North American version is correct but if I've made a mistake please let me know so it can be corrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment