Friday 16 September 2016

Punch Art

For the first of  these last few projects for this week, I have used the Bow Builder Punch
 and Pop of Pink DSP and Washi Tape.
I love, love, love it!
The contrasts between the bright pink of Melon Mambo with the Whisper White and Basic Black.are just perfect.


Short strips of Washi Tape with a bow at the end gives a very simple but effective card.


Endless Birthday Wishes Stamp set for the simple message and Rhinestones to finish.


This card, I am back with the animals again.
This time, the Heart punch makes the Chickens and half a circle trimmed to make the eggs.


I used a dauber and Crushed Curry to add colour to the edges of the Hens and eggs.
I have used No Bones About It stamp set for the messages.
The Woodgrain Embossing Folder was used on the white mat.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment